Thursday, February 1, 2007

Introduction...

Without having a decent blog for a while, I decided to jump back into blogging. But I really didn't want to cover anything except just one thing, weather. Whats to be expected? Eh my views, opinions, my "educated" guesses on whats going on with the weather and our climate.

Global Warming regardless if its caused by humans or not, is an interest for me. The process our planet goes through warming or cooling our atmosphere. The thing to keep in mind is that, we as the human race are not sure what will happen. Scientist can throw what they want out, but how can they guarentee what will happen?

That is one thing I love about the weather. The unpredictability. You can't predict and you can't control it. Its anyone's guess. So, with this, I'll share my views, my perspective, and my evidence out there for anyone to read. Together, we'll see what happens with our weather.

No comments: